If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (631) 653-9595

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

SERVPROXIDE - can kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold.

EPA registered SERVPROXIDE is 100% biodegradable and is safe for the environment. It carries the lowest toxicity rating which makes it ideal for everyday use. Do you need proactive cleaning in your home or business? SERVPRO of The East End is here to help!