Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Basement in Amagansett, NY

This Amagansett basement flood was the result of a broken pipe. The water stood approximately two and a half feet deep by the time we arrived. As you can see, t... READ MORE

A Southampton Sun Room Weathers a Winter Storm

The picturesque Sun Room of a Summer Southampton Lake House looked anything but 'sunny' after a frozen pipe burst during a winter storm, flooding the interiors,... READ MORE

Pipe Burst in Southampton Lake House

When a pipe broke in this beautiful Southampton Lake House, water flooded the interiors seeping under the beautiful wood paneled floors, into the walls, saturat... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in East Hampton Dry Cleaner

This East Hampton Dry Cleaners had a small electrical fire. As a result, everything in the business was covered in a layer of smoke and fire extinguished dust. ... READ MORE

Moldy Pool House in Southampton, NY

This Southampton pool house suffered from a roof leak. When our customer came home after being away for a couple of weeks, he was stunned to find this. The exte... READ MORE

Flood Damage in Riverhead Shopping Center

When a pipe burst at a major East End shopping center, SERVPRO of The East End was called in to help. Our team arrived quickly to do a thorough examination of t... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Water Mill Home

This Water Mill family found extensive mold on the walls of their house, due to a water damage event that went undetected for several weeks. SERVPRO of The East... READ MORE

SERVPRO Has You Covered!

Water damages know no boundaries. Here on the East End of Long Island, we may be called on to clean and restore every type of residential and commercial propert... READ MORE

Water Damage in Water Mill Bathroom

When a pipe broke in a large bathroom of this stunning Water Mill home, water flooded everywhere, saturating wooden floors and freshly painted walls, seeping th... READ MORE

Water Damage Nightmare in Southampton Bedroom

The owners of this East End Hamptons home lost a great deal of sleep when they learned that a pipe broke in their waterfront house, saturating the interior floo... READ MORE